2 years ago
October 30, 2008
This week so far...
We've been trying to potty train Artie this week. That has been a joke. He has had so many accidents and didn't even go once in the toilet. I see it as an improvement however. He wanted to try. On sunday he saw that Ellie (his cousin who is 2 weeks older than him) was going potty in the toilet. Much to my surprise monday morning he told me he had to go potty. After 4 days of constant accidents I think both of us have given up this time, but he actually enjoys sitting on the toilet. I let him look at his thomas the train sticker book when he tries to go and he gets to choose a sticker if he actually goes. We'll still try off and on, but as for a major determination to get him out of diapers goes, that will wait. Improvement? Yes. Worth it? Yes. Was it a pain? Oh yeah. Hopefully when the time comes to try again it will be a major success. I can't wait! That's pretty much the whole excitement this week, until tomorrow. I can't wait to put Halloween pictures up. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
potty training is by far the hardest thing I've had to do ugg what a nightmare I understand all the crap your dealing with (hehe) can't wait to see the halloween pics
Post a Comment