Every day is a gift.
Oh I just love him!! I want to hold him again soon, especially since I am over the swine flu now. (Just kidding)
I'm glad you love him. :) I don't feel that we deserve such a good baby. I think he's more like me than Curtis. lol. At least if you've had the swine flu you shouldn't get it again, right? lol
OH WOW he is a cutie for such an old little guy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh I just love him!! I want to hold him again soon, especially since I am over the swine flu now. (Just kidding)
I'm glad you love him. :) I don't feel that we deserve such a good baby. I think he's more like me than Curtis. lol. At least if you've had the swine flu you shouldn't get it again, right? lol
OH WOW he is a cutie for such an old little guy
Post a Comment