Sam is now, as of yesterday, one month old. It has been a crazy, but blissful month. Artie and Kayla drive me bonkers each day, but at the end of each day as I think back on the day I am in awe at how we have been blessed. We have such crazy, but wonderful children. Sam has been such a great baby. He only cries if he's hungry or in his car seat. We can never make him happy in his car seat. I would cry too if I were in his shoes. He has been smiling every day since he was born. He has a way of making our hearts melt. We love him so much and thank our heavenly father each day for him and Artie and Kayla.Some favorite photos from his first month.
3 years ago









3 comments:
He's so beautiful all your kids are so cute and individual thanks for sharing
I love these pictures! They are so gorgeous!! I miss Sammy, I am excited to see you guys this weekend!!
These are so adorable. What a gorgeous little boy! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment