February 11, 2009

remember me?

I can't believe the last post was 2 months ago. Life gets busy, then you forget. What can you do... Our computer is actually broken. A windows update actually crashed our windows operating system. I hate PC's now. lol. Macs are too expensive though. Curtis is having a hard time getting it working again. Curtis has to take his laptop to work every day and he's so busy with work and homework after work that I don't get a chance to get on. Except tonight, he started a workout program called P90X. He's busting his butt while I get to relax. lol. I can't post any fun pictures though. We don't put our pictures on his computer since its always gone.
I'm just going to write quick updates. I don't want to write a long post. lol.
Artie was potty trained for 2 days about a month ago. It took him 3 days before he went on the toilet, then after going potty on the toilet for 2 days decided he wanted to wear diapers again.
Kayla's talking has quite improved. She can almost talk just as well as Artie. She just doesn't use as many sentences.
Curtis is keeping busy. He is curently looking for a new job since the place he works is going out of business. This recession is sucking for us so far. He actually has an interview tomorrow so we're keeping our fingers crossed. He's sick of school of course. I would too after 4 1/2 yrs. He still has 2 yrs to go, but remains optimistic. He enjoys it though.
Me. I'm feeling really prego. I'm only 30 weeks, but I'm feeling pretty big. This baby likes to move and makes me jump sometimes. I can't wait for my mood to go back to normal after the baby is born. Does it ever go back to the way it was before? I've suprised myself with how loud I can yell. It's hard having 2 toddlers. lol

5 comments:

Josie and Wayne said...

Yeah, you updated!!! It's so good to hear from you. I can totally relate on the pregnancy thing. Only 2 months to go, Yeah!!! I don't care how hard people say it will be with 3 kids, I think it will be easier to have this kid outside than in :) Good luck with everything.

Bryt, Liz (Ed), and Ellie Christensen said...

Curtis is doing p90x? lol. That is so funny. I can't count the many times I have seen that on tv, I have always been tempted to buy it. When he is done- I need to borrow it...=) Great update on your kids- I totally agree on the yelling. Ellie pushes buttons I didnt know I had. =)

sharon said...

Hey emily sorry I feel bad we havent kept up with you I can't believe you are 30 weeks along I'm so excited to meet my nephew you are such an awesome person i wish I could be like you

The Jensens 3.5 said...

Okay, I think its time for a NEW update! This one is outdated, incase you don't I will! lol, Emily is now 36weeks, and getting ready to pop! I am telling her to wait atleast one week! I will be down this weekend! lol. Love you Em, see you soon!!

Kylie said...

I hope you guys will be able to visit this summer. It will be so fun to see you and to see how grown up those kids are!

Oh, I can't wait to see this little boy! Congratulations!!