December 4, 2008

O Christmas Tree

We finally got out Christmas tree up and all decorated. :) I forgot how artistic decorating a tree could be. I can't wait till my kids grow up and can help decorate. They helped a little this year. We stopped them when they just kept playing with the ornaments. The ornaments we have are just some cheap bundle 76 pack from target and they are super glittery, so glitter was everywhere. They had alot of fun though.


This is a pretty wacky picture. Curtis was playing with the shutter speed on our camera and this is the shot he got. I was very proud of how artistic he could be. I like this picture.

4 comments:

The Jensens 3.5 said...

Oh! I LOVE IT!! Its so pretty!! I know how the glitter thing goes!! Faith is loving the glittery stuff! Its sad really, she keeps trying to EAT it!! lol.

sharon said...

I like that pic it's very modern I like that kind of style. I had a lot of fun watching the kids the other day thanks for letting me do that.

Kylie said...

What is it?! Is that the Christmas tree in funk-o-vision? Very cool.

We only had our tree up for about a week because we moved just before Christmas. It had 2 ornaments on it because the rest of the ornaments are lost in boxes somewhere in the garage!

Kylie said...

Hey, I just realized you're getting your blog backgrounds from the same place as me! Cool!