June 9, 2009

Bean at BYU

First off, I have to apologize about the sideways pictures. They are from my cell phone and I couldn't figure out how to rotate them.

We took a family outing and went to the Bean museum at BYU. I highly suggest that as a fun family activity. It's like an inside zoo, but better and worse. Better because you can get right up to the animals and the kids can get a better look, but worse because they are dead, obviously. I did feel like I was in a nutso hunter's mansion with his trophys on display, but besides the heads on the walls it is quite fun to see all the animals. the kids loved it. They went nuts! They got to see animals that they LOVE up close. They have quite alot of animals there. Some of the rare animals are lions, tiger, elephent, rino, zebra, hippo, leopard, jaguar, and it goes on. Then there are loads of other animals and insects. And its Free!!!


4 comments:

Kylie said...

Aww, the kids are getting so big! And look at that little baby boy; oh man, how cute is your family? Very.

I love the Bean. I went there a few times while I was at BYU. Gotta love free entertainment!

sharon said...

love the Bean and love the kids!

Josie and Wayne said...

Your kids are soo cute! I love the one month pics of Sammy. And the museum looks so fun. We're trying to find more stuff like that here.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Good thing you don't post much (like me!) Because I finally got around to reading! I've never been to the Bean Museum. We'll have to take the kids and go together next time I'm down. This summer? =)
love ya!
Robbin