November 1, 2009

Halloween!

I've decided to start posting again. Hopefully I can keep it regular. I want my mom and dad who are on their mission to be able to see what's going on here. Mom and dad, sorry I haven't kept it updated. Here is another attempt. I don't have pictures with this one. Yesterday was Halloween. We had a lot of fun. We started off the day with going to Audrey's baptism, Alyssa's blessing and Kameron's priesthood thing. We were late and missed seeing Audrey be baptized :( but Curtis gave a really great talk on baptism. Kristina and Kameron (Audrey's mom and brother) gave a great talk on the Holy Ghost. It was so fun to see them do it together. Chuck did a great job with the baptism, blessing, and priesthood prayers. Their family looked so happy! We tried getting ready on time to go trick or treating on main st. with Kristina and her family, but missed it and we just decided to play at the park with them. Curtis had to see a doctor that day because he felt like his ear had something in it. It was ear wax. And no he can hear! We then went trick or treating with Jen and her family. It was so fun. Artie was Spider man and Kayla was a pretty fairy. We did take pictures. I'll post them soon. The kids loved trick or treating. Artie kept up with the older kids very well, but Kayla was very slow. Curtis or I had to walk her up to every door to help speed things along. Curtis and I noticed that she walks like him. Her left foot turns inward, making her prone to tripping a lot. She is very dainty, but clumsy. She asks us to carry her a lot. It must be because she has a hard time walking. Jen and Matt cooked us some yummy pizza for dinner. That was our Halloween. It was busy, but very fun! =)

2 comments:

Josie and Wayne said...

It's about time you update! Just kidding. Glad to hear you had a fun halloween. We were in Utah for it, but it was such a quick trip we didn't have time to see friends. I can't wait to see pictures.

utahfamily said...

Thanks for the update, honey. It is always good to read about the family. When I miss you, I can just re-read your blog and look at the pictures.

Love, Mom