December 1, 2008

ketchup

Since it's the beginning of december I better "ketchup" on what's been going on. get it? Of course you do. lol. Wednesday night Curtis and I had reservations for a condo in Park city. My sister was so nice and watched our kids so we could have a nice vacation. Thanksgiving was fun. I got to see twilight for the 2nd time. Good, not an awesome movie in my opinion. I really enjoyed it though. I expected it to be different so I wasn't too disappointed. I actually talked Curtis into coming. That's an amazing feat since its the busiest day of the year for movie theaters. He's so against it, but since it was the first showing of the day and it was in Spanish Fork, we were practically the only ones there. We ate a delicious thanksgiving meal that Curtis' mom made. It's always the best! Mark and Brianna were down for the holiday. It was a blast with them as always. Brianna and I had fun planning our death journey for shopping early the next morning. The Jensen girls go shopping each year on black friday. It's a fun tradition that I think brings us closer to eachother. I understand why its called black friday, it's suicide! I don't think I'll ever go back to walmart on black friday. They had to call an ambulance because someone really got hurt. I also heard that someone was trampled to death in New Jersey. Is it really worth that to save $100? no way! After shopping and spending time with family we took the kids back up to Park City. Our reservation went through sunday. We visited Park City main street. I love Park City. I would love to see it with the christmas lights and snow. I think it would be very charming. We were so happy to come home though. There's just that kind of "joy" about being home. I didn't really get any holiday pictures, so here are some recent random ones. enjoy!

Kayla was insistent on wearing 2 dresses at once.

Vampire teeth from Halloween. Raar!



Artie and Kayla figured out how to flip through pictures on Curtis' ipod by touching and dragging the image. It kept them entertained for a while. =)

2 comments:

sharon said...

Kayla looks a lot like you em shes so pretty! I can't wait to see Artie he's such a little man.

Josie and Wayne said...

I'm so jelous of your trip to the condo! Just kidding, I'm happy for you. It sounds like you've been having lots of fun. I did the black Friday thing once too. It was fun, but I don't think I'll do it again any time soon.